Fusing with Bottle Glass
Learning to use bottle glass to produce glass art is a really great idea. Not only because there are a ton of projects that can be made, but it’s fun! Because bottles are relatively abundant, there’s less pressure to be perfect. Being able to start over with minimal expense is a great way to get over the new project jitters and branch out.
At this point, I can’t imagine there is a person left on the planet that hasn’t seen ye olde flattened wine bottle…
Or, for something spring-like, how about some wall vases?
- Float and Bottle Glass Firing Schedules
- Bottle Glass Fusing Tutorials
- Float (Window) Glass Fusing Tutorials
- Kiln Formed Bead Tutorials
- Bottle Bottom Mold Tutorials
- Kiln Carving Tutorials
- Fusing With Inclusions Tutorials
- Casting with Bottle/Float Glass
- Fusing Other Glass Tutorials
- Glass Tools and Related Articles
- Compatibility and Technical Issues
- Studio Safety