The Newsletter is a weekly e-mail for subscribers. It contains a link to recent tutorials, a featured product, and a schedule of classes. Newsletter readers are the first to know about classes and events, including discounts and specials and new products.
The newsletter is free, just put your name and e-mail in the box, and you can unsubscribe anytime. I use Aweber e-mail software because they have a great reputation for security and privacy.
Have a look at some of the recent Tech Tips and see what you think:
– Punt Marks on Bottles and What They Mean – there’s a code on the bottom of nearly every bottle. Do you know what it can tell you?
– Working with Curved Bottle Glass – How to cut and flatten bottles to give yourself flat glass
– RPM’s needed for drilling glass – Manufacturers guide and the reality of shop tools
– What a great saw blade can do for you – Why it’s smart to invest in a high quality saw blade, with pictures!
– Cracks in glass projects – Different kinds of cracks in glass art and what to do about it.
– Kiln Carving Pattern cutting tips – Quick tip to help cut kiln carving patterns without tearing your fiber paper.
– Cheap floral formers from Ikea – tool hack to use Ikea stainless tumblers for floral formers.
– Using glazed ceramics for slumping molds – The one additional tool that will let you use thrift store bowls as molds. This one is hugely popular.
– Reusing fiber paper kiln carving patterns – How to re-use your kiln carving pattern for multiple firings.
– Fusing a hole in glass – Save yourself some drilling time!
– Fusing in Brass Loops – Fuse the hanging loops right into the project
Visit the archive and see all of the newsletters.