This kit is designed for experienced artists who do high volume work and need to make more than one of each thing. This kit contains:
- Re-usable Lighthouse Bottle Bottom Mold
- 3 Cobalt 1.5 Liter bottle bottoms, ready to fuse
- 6 Cobalt blue glass donuts, ready to fuse
- 3 large clear tumbled accent pieces, drilled
- 8 oz tumbled Ocean Mix tumbled glass, drilled
- Mica Sample Kit
Add your own creative touch with Mica Paint accents and assembling the components in unique ways. Get a jump start on holiday gifts and boutiques. Save precious time by letting us cut the bottles and drill the holes!
String or wire. Why not? Well, there are a lot of different types of stringing material that could be used, and should fit the environmental conditions of your area. We like Beadalon nylon coated beading wire and crimp beads.
Tutorials for painting with Mica:
Fusing with Fiber Paper on Molds (Mica instructions in the second half)